TP series Spirulina microalgae centrifugal Spray Dryer
Packaging & Delivery
wooden packaging TP series Spirulina microalgae centrifugal Spray Dryer
Shipped in 15 days after payment
TP series high quality stainless steel 10L/hour Spray Dryer
Technical parameters of Centrifugal Spray Dryer TP-S100:
1. Max capacity: 10L/hour
2. Temperature range of Inlet air: 50°C -300°C
3. Temperature range of outlet air: 30°C -150°C
4. Maximum moisture evaporation: 10kg/h
5. Centrifugal spray head drive mode:
6. Atomizer speed: 22000rpm
7. Atomizing disc diameter: 80mm
8. Heat source: electricity
9. Electrical heating power: 28kw
10. Dimension: 2500×1600×2800mm
11. Dry powder recovery: ≥98%
1. Features At a high speed of drying, after the spraying of the material liquid, the surface area of the material will be increased greatly. In the hot-air flow, 95%~98% of water can be evaporated at a moment. The time of completing the drying needs only several seconds. This is especially suitable for drying the heat sensitive materials. Its final products own the good uniformity, mobility, dissolving capacity. And the final products are high in their purity and good in their quality. The production procedures are simple and the operation and control are easy. The liquid with the moisture contents 40~60% (for special materials, the contents may reach 90%.) can be dried into the powder or particle products once a time. After the drying, there is no need for smashing and sorting, so as to reduce the operation procedures in the production and to enhance the product purity. The product particle diameters, looseness and water contents can be adjusted through changing the operation condition in a certain scope. It is very convenient to carry out the control and management.
2. Principle:After been filtered and heated the air enters into the air distributor on the top of the dryer. The hot air enters into the drying room in the spiral form and uniformly. Passing through the high-speed centrifugal sprayer on the top of the tower, the material liquid will rotate and be sprayed into the extremely fine mist liquid beads. Through the very short time of contacting the heat air, the materials can be dried into the final products. The final products will be discharged continuously from the bottom of the drying tower and from the cyclones. The waste gas will be discharged from blower.
Spray dryer can be used in a wide range where the production of a free-flowing powder sample is required. This technique has processed materials in the following areas successfully:
Beverages, Flavours and Colouring, Milk and Egg Products, Plant and Vegetable Extracts, Pharmaceuticals, Heat sensitive Materials, Plastics, Polymers and Resins, Perfumes, Ceramics and Advanced Materials, Soaps and Detergents, Blood, dyestuffs, Food Stuffs, Adhesives, Oxides, Textiles, Bones, Teeth and Tooth Amalgan and many others.
Most solutions and supernsions can be spray dried providing that the resulting product has the characteristics of material. It is popular in fields of Food, biology, material, pharmacy, university, and R&D institute, etc. especially for processing temperature-sensitive material , for e.g., powder, because material only touch air for a brief moment so that heat couldn't destroy the component of material.
II . Working Principle
The air are filtered and heated ,then into the distributor on the top of the dryer, spiral hot air evenly go into drying chamber .
Liquid through the high-speed centrifugal atomizer on the top of the tower , then (rotation)spray into very fine mist droplets,contact with hot air and dried into the finished product in a very short time . Dried product are continuously produced from the bottom of the drying tower and the cyclone , the exhaust are vented by fan .